Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a day at the zoo

Since Bernnie is on night shift, I decided to take the kids to the zoo in madison and we had a great time. This zoo is free and is the most beautiful & well kept zoo in WI. They have a new play area and a new baby giraffe. Did I take pics to post no. Sorry guys.
I have never seen Jack soooo quite in my life he was amazed by it all. He really like the lions.
In other news many prayers are need for these families in Wisconsin. My aunt is very lucky her house is still standing. I am so amazed by my family -in- law in a crisis they really pull together.
they were there sandbagging and pumping . I will try to post pictures later.
Everyone have a good day!!!
laura

1 comment:

shakenbsis said...

Yeah!!! Laura has a blog! Thanks for joioning in on al this blogginess! = )